Click on any of our Frequently Asked Questions below to reveal the answer!
How long does it take for an order to ship?
Most orders ship out within 24 hours, all orders ship out within 72 hours.
How much do you charge for shipping and handling?
Van-Cafe.com interfaces directly with UPS to determine ACTUAL shipping charges instantly during the checkout process. There is also a small handling fee of $2.00 included in this charge. (pays for your box and packaging material). Even though we do not always ship via UPS, UPS's system accurately provides a reasonable shipping cost for any of our carriers. Often times your shipping charge may be lowered if we find a less expensive carrier, particularly for very small objects that go out USPS Priority (2 to 3-days). Minimum shipping/handling charge is $7.95
Do you ship to Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico or International?
Yes, we do. Please place your order through the website. We will respond shortly thereafter with a shipping quote and the procedure for payment. If you live in Puerto Rico and have access to a P.O. Box please use that for your ship to address. Verification of street addresses in Puerto Rico is very difficult and may delay your order. Unless your order is very large we will USPS Priority Mail as the carrier because the United States Postal Service will not charge any hidden brokerage fees once your order crosses the boarder. If you have any questions, please ask - we will respond quickly.
Where can I find the tracking number for my order?
Once your order is shipped, you are emailed automatically with your UPS or USPS tracking number. Also, you can always check the Order Status page (link on the top banner) for up-to-date order tracking from Van Cafe. Once your order is shipped, it will also contain the tracking number. (We ship UPS and USPS) Unless otherwise requested, we ship primarily UPS.
What is your return policy?
Within 30 days of receipt of your order, you may return:
- Any item in its original condition with original undamaged manufacturer's packaging. The item cannot be disassembled or damaged by incorrect installation. We are not responsible for installation errors. All cores must be returned in their original manufacturer's boxes.
- Product returns that are returned for refund will be subject to a ten percent (10%) restocking fee. Special-order products are not returnable. If you wish to retain your credit for a future purchase we will waive the 10% restocking fee.
- Electrical parts are not returnable if plugged in or unsealed for any reason.
- No Returns will be accepted without a Return Authorization Number. Return Authorization Number is not necessary for core returns. Please include a copy of your invoice with the core.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- How do I make a return?