Inflatable Solar Powered LED Lantern
Every once in a while a new product comes across our path that makes everybody at the shop stop and say "Whoa! That's cool!" and this solar charged lantern is one of them. This inflatable solar powered LED lantern has 3 settings, bright, very bright and flashing mode. It's very lightweight, waterproof and has a hanging strap on both sides. Not only is this an awesome accessory for your van, but is very useful for camping or when the power goes out at home.
For a smaller version with S.O.S. feature please click here.
Features of the Luci Solar light
- 4 3/16"H x 4 15/16"dia. / 7/8" collapsed height
- No batteries needed, just the sun
- 150 ft2 (14 m2) lighting area
- 10 LED lights / 50 lumens
- Lightweight 4oz. (113 g)
- Charges in eight hours of direct sunlight
- Lasts up to six hours
- Retains 95% charge/month when in storage
- Waterproof IP67 rating
- Operating temp: 15° F – 122° F (-10° C – 50° C
- One year warranty
To inflate grasp the valve at the base and squeeze while pulling up.
This will allow the the flap inside the valve to open allowing air in.
Once you have pulled up as far as you can the lantern should be about
90% deployed. Finish the job off by using your mouth to fill the rest of
To collapse squeeze the valve to allow the air out and push the top and the bottom at the same time.