Inflatable Small Solar Powered LED Lantern
This is the little brother of the VC.INFLATSOLRLITE. Smaller so it can fit into your pocket. 4 1/4 "H X 4 1/8"D. 3/4" collapsed. Features flashing red S.O.S.
Features of Luci EMRG
- Lantern, flashlight, and emergency light
- S.O.S. morse code
- Lasts up to 10 years
- No batteries needed, just the sun
- Four settings: bright, super bright, flashing, S.O.S.
- 100 ft2 (9 m2) lighting area
- 4 LED lights, 25 lumens
- Lightweight 2.6oz. (75g)
- Charges in eight hours of direct sunlight
- Lasts up to seven hours on bright setting
- Retains 95% charge/month when in storage
- IP67 rating
- One year warranty
To inflate grasp the valve at the base and squeeze while pulling up. This will allow the the flap inside the valve to open allowing air in. Once you have pulled up as far as you can the lantern should be about 90% deployed. Finish the job off by using your mouth to fill the rest of the lantern.
To collapse squeeze the valve to allow the air out and push the top and the bottom at the same time.